Kitchen Deep Clean
On request one of our technicians will call to the premises and carry out a free survey to determine if cleaning is required.
What is our Kitchen Deep Clean Technician looking for in the course of the free survey?
- Grease build up in the canopies
- Grease build up in the duct – horizontal and vertical
- Grease build up on the extract fan
- Grease build up in the extract louvre vent
- Establish if access panels need to be supplied and installed
Our technician uses a wet film thickness test as per TR19 standards. The frequency of testing and cleaning if required is dependent on usage. See chart for guidelines. On completion of the survey Downey Kitchen Deep Clean will provide the results which will have established the level (measurement) of grease.
A schedule of cleaning will be agreed. On completion of the cleaning of the canopy and ducting a written report will be provided with photographic evidence of pre and post cleaning. A certificate of hygiene will be issued by Downey Kitchen Deep Clean.
Request a Call Back
• Removes grease and burnt on carbon without scrubbing from pots, pans trays and filters
• Saving time and money
• Rental option of tank for a week includes chemical
• Supplied to bakeries,restaurants ,hotels and hospitals
We can manage or maintain your kitchen with our four easy steps
See our simple to follow guide below:
Address: Downey Cleaning & Floor Sanding,
1 Droumcarra, Kerry Road, Tower, Blarney, Cork
Tel: 021 4516901
Mob Jeremy: 087 6470436
Mob Con: 087 6299386
Mary O’Brien, Blarney, Cork